Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Tags

This weeks challenge over at Heart 2 Heart is tags. I love, love LOVE making cards, so here is my card with a tag.



I just love how this tag fits into the little brown paper bag. It was a perfect embellishment for a masculine card. I am still hooked on the Chantilly paper packet! It is so versatile that I can make girly cards or masculine cards with it.


I simply stamped our friends name on the tag, so that if his wife chooses, she can reuse the tag! You should now head over to H2H and see what other creative things are being crafted!



Ashlee

2 comments:

  1. Great idea using the tag in the mini paper bag. Chantilly paper is great for guy cards.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chantilly for guys is a great twist! I like the tag and its bag pocket. Thanks for taking the Tag You're It challenge @ H2H!

    ReplyDelete