Thursday, February 7, 2013

H2H Challenge- Home Decor

Our first challenge for February is creating Home Decor. I decided to do up the 12x12 display tray that is available in the Spring/Summer 2013 catalog.
 
 

I wanted to create something that I would be able to display all year. I used the Chantilly paper packet in this challenge as well. Since the paper is double sided, it gives you many options to work with. I am in LOVE with burlap, so I used that as a base and worked from there.

I really enjoyed this challenge:) Head on over to H2H and see what others have created!

4 comments:

  1. Great job. I did a tray with my greyhound and whippet pictures

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your display tray looks great! Thanks for joining us @ H2H!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the burlap...my eye immediately went to that lovely detail! Thanks for playing along with H2H!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how you used the burlap. I especially love your paper choice (that's my favorite pattern in the pack). :) Thanks for joining us at Heart 2 Heart this week!

    ReplyDelete