Tuesday, February 12, 2013

LOVE

Our blog challenge this week is "Love is in the air." I had already started working on a Valentines Day card, so I decided to finish it and share it with all of you.


I am smitten with the CTMH glitter paper, so I just had to use it on this card! Another favorite of mine are the pink glitter gems.



I used the Die-Cut cards that are available in the Spring/Summer 2013 catalog. These cards are so fun to work with because they add a touch of beauty to any card.

Hope you will head over to Heart 2 Heart and enjoy all the love in the air.

Just for fun, I created these cute little valentine bags to give away to close friends.


I used the Who's your Valentine stamp set and created little tags for each treat bag. I filled them with chocolate kisses of course and tied them shut with white bakers twine.


Ashlee


3 comments:

  1. Beautiful card and I love the little bags. Thank you for joining us at H2H this week

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too cute! Love the bags, too! Thanks for playing with H2H this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love how you used the lace almost like washi tape under the button cluster on your card! Your paper bag valentine sacks are awesome too! Who wouldn't love a cute bag of chocolate?!?

    Thanks for sharing the love with us at Heart2Heart Challenges this week!

    Paige - DT
    www.Stampologist.com

    ReplyDelete