Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Hard Challenge

Hello all! Thought I would share with you real quick what I made for the challenge on Heart 2 Heart this week. The challenge, Clean And Simple. Well, this challenge for me was NOT simple! Ha. I am usually one to just pile in the detail when it comes to making cards, so when I had to make it simple, lets just say it took me a bit to get it together.



I used the surf's up paper packet for this weeks challenge. This paper is one of my favorites because I absolutely love going to the beach. The paper yo-yo I used is from the Surf's up assortment and I added a touch of sparkle by using the Bitty Sparkles. I used Versa Mark to stamp my saying and then sponged ink over it with CTMH lagoon and chocolate ink.

Make sure you check out the Heart 2 Heart blog this week to see what others have created.


Ashlee

1 comment:

  1. LOVE the yo-yo...I didn't even know it came with the Surf's Up Assortment! Thanks for playing along this week with H2H and keeping it CAS!

    ReplyDelete